Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Innocence

Remember when you were a child? The world through those eyes was spectacular! I remember most of all how special I thought I was. I miss how I just felt that the world and everything in it was available for my pleasure. I never saw any barriers or obstacles. I did not believe in disappointment. I mean sure I would not always have my way, but my outlook was so iron-clad that it would just slide right off of me. I would brush it off and immediately go for the next best thing with no worries. I just knew I would always get my way period! Man I miss those days. Life was so inspiring and had so much potential!

I use to look at older people and just think it's so sad that they are so washed out and jaded. I use to look at opposition in that way too. I felt joyous and blessed to have seen the world the way I did with limitless possibilities and all within reach.

Like that Pink song "Sober" that's how I feel about life in regards to my youth. How can I feel like that again? How can I go back to always looking at the positive side of things and baring no bounderies!

I want to be free! I want to fly again! Where's my peter pan?

It's important to hold on to that. Cuz really life is what you make of it. It is your choice to see the world which ever way you want. Be delusional if so! Just be happy because I guarantee if you are happy, eveything will just fall into place. Religion tells you through faith, the secret tells you, spirituality tells you, and now I tell you! Believe!

I talk to myself here as well. My therapy to expell this negativity and embrace positivity is here. Find your's so that you may always believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment